11:03 PM

The Book In Demand

Posted by BJ

hey guys...
how ru all...its been quite sum tym i posted somethin on web....well ws a lil busy with my ownself ....nw as the a new semester has been started the oly thing i could figure out is  that we have minor exams xactly 5 days from today....its hard to beliv that i haven studied a word this tym.....dn kw wer tym went n wt i ws doin all des days....tryin to solve my own mystries....gettin into big things and ending up with nothin.....

I wish i had sum more tym to rit...but if i do continue her then ill find myself sittin idle the next week....
So i shud cum straight-away to d book which i have fr u guys.....its COMPUTER NETWORKS.... Andrew S. Tanenbaum....the buk fr which ppl are after my life... thank god i found it atlast...so ppl....go on n download the buk frm d link given below...n njy studyin.....



http://www.4shared.com/file/223947296/fda390d5/ComputerNetworks4th_Andrew_2.html



Regards
BJ

P.S: N mind u all....if u want more f such buiks frm me....den comment nw n follow me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment